Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is there anything that can be used to catch the paper as it is being printed from an HP laserjet 1100 printer?

I used the Hewlett Packard laserjet 1100 printer about 4 years ago and now I would like to use it with a new laptop I recently purchased. However within my set up, the paper falls to the floor after it is printed and it is very difficult to maneuver around to reach the paper after it falls. I do not remember the paper falling to the floor when i previously used it; is there a piece that I lost? Is there anything such as a tray I could purchase to prevent the paper from falling?Is there anything that can be used to catch the paper as it is being printed from an HP laserjet 1100 printer?
Oh this happens to me too but it like falls in front of my face...


lol


i'd say buy like a liitle wood tray and put it where the papers fall..and then when your done using the computer go to where the tray is you have your papers





your printers fine unless you know for sure that something is broken..it's probably just where the printer is placed...if the tray isn't on a surface the papers are gonna fall to the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment