Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I enable my hp color laserjet 1500 printer to function after installing xp 2 service pack?

When I delete service pac 2, my printer works.How do I enable my hp color laserjet 1500 printer to function after installing xp 2 service pack?
Try finding the latest drivers from www.hp.com for your specific printerHow do I enable my hp color laserjet 1500 printer to function after installing xp 2 service pack?
You have to go to device manager and update your driver. If you have the CD that came with the printer then just reinstall it. Don't delete SP2!
It either doesn't have space so it ';puts it away'; and when you delete the service pak it re instiles,or just re-instyle it after you put the pak
must be a simple malfunction call the toll free number that comes with the printer they will give you expert answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment