Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hi, I am having HP Laserjet 3050. Recently when I tried to fax a paper to my customer, I got the message as?

';Memory is Full';. I switched off the printer %26amp; restarted it but of no use. Even I am not getting fax since then. Can any one help me out as what might be the problem %26amp; how to fix it. Thank you everyone in advance. - Kishore.Hi, I am having HP Laserjet 3050. Recently when I tried to fax a paper to my customer, I got the message as?
Two solutions...





1. Make sure you are using white paper as darker paper fills the memory very fast.





2. Perform a Super NVRAM Initialization





To perform a Super NVRAM init


1. Turn off the all-in-one.


2. Press and hold down the * and 5 buttons.


3. Continue to hold down the buttons while you turn on the all-in-one. Hold the buttons throughout


the entire power-on sequence.


4. When Permanent Storage Init. appears on the control-panel display, release the buttons.


5. When prompted, set the language and telecom country/region.


6. Allow the all-in-one to return to Ready before using it.





If you get fed up with the whole process (I did), check out the online fax companies reviewed here. http://www.onlinefaxfree.net

No comments:

Post a Comment