Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have an HP laserjet IIIp printer and it shows ERROR 52 how can I fix this?

When I turn the printer on it says ready, but when I try to print, it says ERROR 52.I have an HP laserjet IIIp printer and it shows ERROR 52 how can I fix this?
[quote]The 12 error is common when the sensor board goes out. The 52 error is almost always the scanner motor. Both of these require service. If you have both errors, you should get a refurbished swap or upgrade. Call Landmark to find out how a guarateed refurbished LaserJet can solve you problem and save you money over time.[/quote]I have an HP laserjet IIIp printer and it shows ERROR 52 how can I fix this?
Uninstall the device drivers, get the newest ones from the manufacturer, then reboot and install them anew. This does away with most problems with computer peripherals. Also check your sistem specs against those of the printer. Perhaps there's some kind of incompatibility.
go to www.hp.com they can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment