Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I print on both side of paper using HP Laserjet 8500DN?

The Name of your printer tells you everything you need to know about the printer:





HP Laserjet 8500 = Your printer type


D = Duplexer, this does both side printing


N = Network, this tells you the a JetDirect Card is available





If nothing is broken then insure you have duplexing active on the printer and confirm you have the proper Driver.





Driver URL: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>





I Hope this Helps!How do I print on both side of paper using HP Laserjet 8500DN?
I don't know if you have a fancy printer that does double sides but the way I do it with my little old printer is:





1. Print the first side of paper as normal


2. Put the paper in with printed side up and the right way 'round.


3. Print the second page





Maybe that helped?How do I print on both side of paper using HP Laserjet 8500DN?
HP LaserJet 85008500dn8500n 1.0 drivers


http://www.drivers-software-download.org/hp-laserjet-85008500dn8500n-10/
flip the side of the paper over then print desired image

No comments:

Post a Comment