Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I clean my hp laserjet 5? it is leaving one line on all pages printed?

There is a line showing up on all my pages that I print. is there anyhting that I can do for it? It is on the left side and runs on every page.How do I clean my hp laserjet 5? it is leaving one line on all pages printed?
in that case, the defective is your fuser roller or film , it has scracth or your scanner or optical assy is dirty or foreign object on your scanner, that why it has black line on your every printoutHow do I clean my hp laserjet 5? it is leaving one line on all pages printed?
If you're using generic cartridges, stop.


1st try a new OEM cartridge, if this doesn't clear it up then the fusor needs serviced.


If the line is the full length of the page its a physical problem, normally in the drum cartridge.


Using generic cartridge will cost you more money in the long run..1. they don't last as long and 2 they are made of cheaper materials and sometimes the drum has not been replaced.


Using an OEM cartridge, from HP, means all the components are new.
Try taking the toner cartridge out and shaking it back and forth to distribute the toner. If you still get the line open up toolbox and click on clean cartridge.
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment