Saturday, December 26, 2009

HP laserjet 4050N start to give me printing error?

I checked every thing posable no luckHP laserjet 4050N start to give me printing error?
Delete the printer from the list of Printers and Faxes. Then reinstall the driver. I think this will start you all fresh. If you don't have or can't find the installation CD you can download it from HP.com (see link below).HP laserjet 4050N start to give me printing error?
This is going to sound a little strange however, I have met the HP laser class printers and I have to tell you I hate them.





Clear you print jobs, unplug the printer. Plug the printer back in and restart the computer. Try printing again.





I have a 4550L which is in the same series I have to do that every time I print . I have called HP, they were no help. I am a printer technician, I work with several other printer technicians, and none of us can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment