Saturday, December 26, 2009

Could anybody tell how to find the drivers for the HP Laserjet Printer 1010 for the Windows Vista?

HP is pretty good with their online support. I'd bet that if you went to their website and plugged your printer model in the right text boxes you'd come away with the drivers.





Hope that helps.Could anybody tell how to find the drivers for the HP Laserjet Printer 1010 for the Windows Vista?
Currently the best thing to do is to go into your device manager and right click on the device and update the driver there. You can check the HP support web site too. I had a similar problem with my Dell AIO printer where I could no longer print to it when I installed Vista. I had to move the printer to my Windows 2000 box and network the printer. Eventually Microsoft had an updated driver for the printer so I can use it again.





What a pain...!!!!!!Could anybody tell how to find the drivers for the HP Laserjet Printer 1010 for the Windows Vista?
Basically all you need to do is search for the drivers online. But i should think that vista will allready have the drivers on the operating system. But trey a google search anyway to be sure.
If HP doesn't have them on their website and Vista didn't load the driver automatically the driver might not exist. Some printer manufacturers aren't putting out Vista drivers for older printers. Check www.hp.com and search for your printer model and see if there's a Vista driver. If not, try plugging in the printer and see if Vista has the driver preloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment