Saturday, December 26, 2009

Question about HP LaserJet 5000 printer - Memory problem?

I have a LaserJet 5000 printer that I use to print 11x17 prints.


The Printer came with 8 Mega Byte ram Dimm.


The files that I receive over the internet are much larger.


I've purchased additional 64 MB of RAM but the printer gives me error message ';Out of Memory'; - The entire file is only 10mb.





Any suggestions on what to do?Question about HP LaserJet 5000 printer - Memory problem?
That errorthat oyu are getting is from Windows,not the printer. To make a test, go in your control pandel and select printer properties. Put a check where it says ';print directly to printer';. This way, it will not spool and print directly.





But, like I said, the windows resources is your problem. Not the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment