Monday, December 21, 2009

How to load paper into HP LaserJet 4000N?

The display says 'Tray 2 Empty'. Where is tray 2? Which one is it? I've tried every place where paper could possibly go.How to load paper into HP LaserJet 4000N?
I own 3 HP Laserjets and 1 HP Color Laserjet myself, and often I get confused as well... I was thinking it was just the STANDARD Normal Paper Tray and assuming you don't have a duplexer, then the only other option would be the Manual Feed %26lt;=often used for envelopes but sometimes to work the manual feed (successfully) you must press down on the larger GO button to trigger/press the manual feed...





Hope the Above Info Helps!How to load paper into HP LaserJet 4000N?
User manual at http://bizsupport.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/鈥?/a>


Read page 8





Assuming there is paper in it, check for the little ';flappy drop down'; sensor (take tray right out) and make sure it lifts and drop smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment