Saturday, December 26, 2009

In my printer Hp laserjet 1320,main tray is stuck I can't open it to feed papers in it. How I can solve this?

Try going in from the back of the printer with something long, fairly thin and solid (a sturdy stick?) just above the top of the paper tray and with the tray pushed all the way in, try pushing down the front section of the paper tray that lifts the paper up to the rollers when installed and have someone try pulling the tray out while you push the paper down. You could also use a flashlight to look into the tray from the back to see if you see anything out of place blocking the tray and move it out of the way to remove the tray.





Good luck.In my printer Hp laserjet 1320,main tray is stuck I can't open it to feed papers in it. How I can solve this?
Since you are saying it is stuck then it is most likely that you have tried your level best to yank it out. Guess it is time to get someone to come down and have a look.


Don't put too much of pressure as you may break something.In my printer Hp laserjet 1320,main tray is stuck I can't open it to feed papers in it. How I can solve this?
sometimes helps to unplug the unit and flip it on its side. the weight being off of it might make it easier to yank it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment