Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a website I can go to that will allow me to download software to install a HP LaserJet 1012 printer?

go to HP's website...they will have all of the software available online for you to downloadIs there a website I can go to that will allow me to download software to install a HP LaserJet 1012 printer?
you can try going to hp's website and doing a site search there.





or google your printer's driver. type hp laser jet 1012 enclosed in quotation marks to get accurate search results.





hope this helps.Is there a website I can go to that will allow me to download software to install a HP LaserJet 1012 printer?
www.hp.com





go to support and drivers
You can use the printer without softaware if no software was dilivered with it. I have searched the net for it and I can't find anything, which means you don't need software.
You didn't say what your operating system was.





Here's a link to the download area.





http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment