Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hp laserjet P1005 drivers for windows 7?

I just joined the windows 7 beta yesterday. All the drivers have installed just fine but I can't seem to install the drivers for my laserjet p1005 printer. I would be able to start the installation fine, but it just doesn't detect the printer during installation. And yes, I'm 100% sure its connected properly. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?Hp laserjet P1005 drivers for windows 7?
The fact that its Windows 7 BETA. There will be almost no specified driver support. Nothing you can do, but try using vista drivers if possible.Hp laserjet P1005 drivers for windows 7?
Actually, you can get this to work.





Download the ';full package'; drivers from HP.


Unzip them (i.e., let it try to install).


Go to ';Devices and Printers'; in Control Panel


Click ';Add Printer';


Click ';Have Disk'; after the ports and direct it to hpljp1005.inf where it unzipped


Done! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment