Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I turn on my hp LaserJet printer 1300 (PS)?

We got this new computer, and I couldn't figure out to install the printer. I found out now and I have it installed, but the printer won't turn on. The button on the front won't work.How do I turn on my hp LaserJet printer 1300 (PS)?
Did you plug in the power cord?How do I turn on my hp LaserJet printer 1300 (PS)?
Double-check your power cord and outlet. If the outlet is switched, it might be off (either from a power strip or wall outlet).





The power cord itself might be pulled out enough from the printer to not work, even though it might look to be plugged in.
Have you tried rebooting the computer -open word and press print--my hp is always off till I press print
Check all your connections, power supply outlet.





If everything is good and the printe will not turn on then you are out of luck.
Assuming you have installed the driver, you may check the power source and connections. The led light must be on when it is switch. Some printers like HP does not have any on off switch for they have automatic sensor that serves as swithces. To check if its working, go to windos control panel, then select printer, then click test print. If still not working, better send it back to your dealer for testing or replacement.
Make sure that the power cord is plugged in all the way in your printer, and make sure that the wall outlet you plugged the printer into is active, or working.
install the printer first and than turn it on when installing than that should work
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment