Saturday, December 26, 2009

What other HP printer has equivalent drivers to my hp color laserjet 2550L?

I'm trying to network my hp color 2550L. I have a print server (Xterasys XP 113) The printer prints a test page perfectly but there is no properties for legal, letter, etc .. I need it to print legal size. Also if its a multi page print the paper jams on the second page. I think it reads it as letter but I'm trying to print it as legal.


Thanks in advance for your helpWhat other HP printer has equivalent drivers to my hp color laserjet 2550L?
I cant possibly believe a laser printer doesnt have printing format options, I would be more inclined to believe you cant read! Did you even install the software or try the manual?What other HP printer has equivalent drivers to my hp color laserjet 2550L?
If you go to the HP support site, you will find there is a firmware update and a patch for your printer if you haven't already downloaded them. These may help to solve your problem
http://magegame.ru/?rf=c1e0ebe0eaeee2f1eae8e9

No comments:

Post a Comment