Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My HP Color laserjet CP1215 keeps printing multiple copies?

Everytime I print something on my laptop it ALWAYS prints more than what I want.


It usually prints about 6 or more copies of the page(s) that I want.


I always make sure when I print it's one copy, but it still does that.


And I only press print once.


I have no idea what's happening, and it's wasting so much paper and ink.


While on another laptop, it prints the amount of sheets asked.


help please?My HP Color laserjet CP1215 keeps printing multiple copies?
Delete the printer and add a new printer from printer icon on control panel..My HP Color laserjet CP1215 keeps printing multiple copies?
This is a known problem, that occurs with Microsoft Office 2003 and Xerox, but you have an HP, and why am I telling you this, well, some of the drivers from HP are the same as some of the drivers from Xerox, so you will have to uninstall your printer, your all the drivers, and unplug the printer, this will reset everything, make sure that you unplug the printer, restart your computer, and then download all your drivers from HP, and download the latest drivers from HP, make sure you don't use the drivers from your CD, install the the printer as told on screen, and test it.

No comments:

Post a Comment