Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can someone help me with getting the OCR software to work on my HP LaserJet 1020 printer and scanJet 3300C?

The OCR software I am most familiar with converting hard copy documents through an HP scanner is OMNIPAGE PRO Version 11 manufactured by ScanSoft Inc Peabody, Mass, and does well converting hard copy documents into editable text incl MS Word doc files.





At work we used an HP Digital Sender 9200c that is a scanner that will convert hard copy into Adobe Acrobat.pdf files sent to an email address and then with the Adobe Acrobat Professional software you can edit, cut %26amp; paste, delete, add pages etc.





Hope the Above Info Helps but from my experience owning HP Laserjets which I currently have four (4) HP Laserjets 4M+, 5, 5N and a Color Laserjet 4550 they have nothing to do with OCR software...Can someone help me with getting the OCR software to work on my HP LaserJet 1020 printer and scanJet 3300C?
type the ocr and put driver on googlr or yahoo the it will comeCan someone help me with getting the OCR software to work on my HP LaserJet 1020 printer and scanJet 3300C?
try contacting the manufacturer,i wouldnt trust the clowns on here with anything to do with my pc.
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment