Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How can I make my HP LaserJet P2015 compatible with Vista?

I have tried to download the right driver from HP but the installation would not be completed, as pc returns the message, ';Installation cannot be completed because of error.';How can I make my HP LaserJet P2015 compatible with Vista?
That laserjet is compatible with Vista





Just un-plug the USB cable from the HP and power it on.





Begin a fresh install and re-connect the USB cable ONLY when the program asks you.





Let if finish the install and REBOOT the computer


Windows will find it. That's It





You are ready to use itHow can I make my HP LaserJet P2015 compatible with Vista?
first check to make sure you do not have any laserjet items in your puter anywhere c:drive /add%26amp;remove programs check everything if you have take it out ,then redounload but save , and install from the save .but you must take everything out first or it will still come up with error
Use the drivers come with the HP installation CD or downlaod the driver agian you may have file corrupt while downloading it ..





this is one drawback of Windows Vista as it makes problems in compatablity with many drivers .. so I prefer Windows XP ..





I hope this helps you :-)
Download it again but this time instead of clicking ';Run'; click ';save';.


After it is saved, open it and install it that way. Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment