Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is the HP LaserJet 4050 Series PCL6 printer compatible with Vista?

I just bought a new laptop and it runs on Windows Vista. I have this printer and I would rather not buy a new printer. I have tried installing the driver for this printer but it does not print anything. Can anyone tell me if it will work on Vista and if so, what I need to do to make it work? Thanks.Is the HP LaserJet 4050 Series PCL6 printer compatible with Vista?
Go to the HP web site to get the Vista driver. Here is the link. Select which printer you have, then proceed on in and select your OS, then download the driver.





Run the file on your computer, taking note where the driver is loaded. Then do a manual install of your printer (printers, ';add a printer'; and when you get to the driver page, select ';have disk'; and point to your C: drive folder where you just loaded the driver to).





http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment