Thursday, December 17, 2009

Who can help with my printer? HP laserjet p2015 cannot work on my laptop running win vista.?

It always show error-print on my desktop computer, what do i do?Who can help with my printer? HP laserjet p2015 cannot work on my laptop running win vista.?
Open printer folder


LEFT click once on hte printer icon ( plus any that have (copy 1) or similar after them


Press Delete and confirm (repeat for all COPY drivers)





With printer ON, restart PC





Windows should see printer and re-establish driver for it automaticallyWho can help with my printer? HP laserjet p2015 cannot work on my laptop running win vista.?
if you still have the install cd,uninstall the printer,also remove


the wire from the printer to the computer,leave printer on.


do not connect the wire to the computer,now put the disc. in


and reinstall the cd,the disc will tell you when to connect the


wire back up to the computer.hope this helps


ps. i have an hp connected to my pc. running win. vista


no problems.
I would un-install the printer software and reinstall.





Start, Controls, Add/Remove

No comments:

Post a Comment