Thursday, December 17, 2009

I want to have a custom paper size. How do I do it when I have hp laserjet 1300?

I can't find the paper size 11.5'; by 13'; in Paper Size selection. This is our standard paper size for legal papers.


There had to have a custom paper size somewhere.


When you are using a spreadsheet program like excel2003 the program will actually take the paper size set by the printer. Is it?I want to have a custom paper size. How do I do it when I have hp laserjet 1300?
Check in your preferences. I have an older HP, and mine will allow custom paper sizes in the 'Preference' section of my print setup.I want to have a custom paper size. How do I do it when I have hp laserjet 1300?
go to file then click page set up you will see left right top bottom click on them one at a time set them to [ 10 ] that will give you 10 spaces from the top to the bottom left to right ] after you are done click ok then print
Usually the paper size is not set at the printer, but in the program (in this case Excel). Go to the File menu, and look under the page setup. You can select, or set up a custom paper size, there.
hi





once you give the command for print a new window pops up there you have a button for properties click on that and you'll get a window where you can set the paper size there you'll find the legal paper size if itz not there then select the largest paper size available in the list and then print the document excel will resize the document for you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment