Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have a HP LaserJet P2015dn and I wanted to know if its possible to access it through my wireless LAN.?

Currently both my desktop and printer are wired to my wireless router. The desktop can access the printer through the network, but my laptop (wireless connected) can't find the printer.I have a HP LaserJet P2015dn and I wanted to know if its possible to access it through my wireless LAN.?
Is the printer directly attached to a PC or the router? You may want to buy a print server which can range in price from $19 )sale comp USA runs often) to $70.


Then it will be established on the network by its own IP address and can be easily connected to by both wired and wireless devices.I have a HP LaserJet P2015dn and I wanted to know if its possible to access it through my wireless LAN.?
Double check the user workgroup of all the pcs and share the printer again on that client.
A possible way would be to install your printer drivers onto your laptop via the install cd. Then if you share your printer, it should be reading the drivers via your laptop when printing from it. Hope this works and helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment