Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have a HP Laserjet 2100 and my laptop does not automatically recognise it as a printer. Any Ideas?

Although i got a parallel printer cable with my printer i had to buy a parallel to USB cable. Installed the software and everything and used usb01 port that comes up and it still doesnt work.





I then bought a print server which my friend said would work. connected it to my laptop and it still doesnt work. I think plugged that RJ45 cable into my router and it still doesnt work. Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong?I have a HP Laserjet 2100 and my laptop does not automatically recognise it as a printer. Any Ideas?
It's the parallel to USB cable. Most HP printers do not work with those.I have a HP Laserjet 2100 and my laptop does not automatically recognise it as a printer. Any Ideas?
GO TO:





http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_鈥?/a>





It's the real HP driver and it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment