Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I print on both sides using a HP LaserJet?

I have a HP LaserJet 2200d. I know it can print on both sides because I used to have it set up that way and it worked fine. Then my computer crashed, I had to install a new copy of Windows XP- I went from Pro to Home and now it won't work. I'm pretty sure I'm using the same driver I was before...what's the deal? Is it a Pro/Home thing or did I forget to do something?


Thanks!How do I print on both sides using a HP LaserJet?
First, make sure your drivers are up date. Start%26gt;Windows update.


Then click on Start%26gt;Settings%26gt;Printers%26gt;


right click on your printer and then check properties. I can't remember exactly the layout as I am now using Vista. Good luck. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment