Monday, December 21, 2009

I cannot get my computer to accept my hp laserjet 1020. can anyone solve my problem?

I restarted winows xp and ever since the program will not allow me to load the printer. I have a disk and have used it still without any luck.I cannot get my computer to accept my hp laserjet 1020. can anyone solve my problem?
follow carefully the instruction of the printer's CD installation. Try again. Also check the cable to make sure it is plugged properly.I cannot get my computer to accept my hp laserjet 1020. can anyone solve my problem?
If your install disk has already been run, go to the Device Driver with the printer disconnected and if the printer driver shows up, uninstall it.


go to add hardware and click on add device, when it asks if the device has been installed, click no.


It will then tell you to install (hook it back up) it now.


Follow all directions and when it gives you the option, click the ';I will install the hardware myself'; and click I have a disk.


When it asks for the disk, put it in.
Frist of all completely uninstall the drivers %26amp; ur printer then restart ur machine install the drivers %26amp; ur printer if it doesn't work now too, then got to hp's site there u can find some patch files or exe's which when run will detect ur printer %26amp; install the drivers.


because my scanner had too got this problem %26amp; i solved it by downloading the required patch %26amp; it installed my scanner %26amp; its drivers.
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment