Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How to conect hp laserjet 4200n printer to my PC?

I got a used hp laserjet 4200n printer without driver.


How can I conect it to my winXP PC?


There is a LAN cable conection slot on this printer ,do I have to buy a LAN cable and just conect this printer to my PC?How to conect hp laserjet 4200n printer to my PC?
For the driver go to:





URL: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>





As for connection I'd user a router and run my Internet connection PC and Printer through it. Sounds like the printer has a JetDirect Card and ready to go.





I Hope this Helps!How to conect hp laserjet 4200n printer to my PC?
wat u have to do is connect the cables .


go to printer and faxes


click on add a printer


a printer wizard will come up


all u hv 2 do is 2 follow instructions till u re finished wen u re through it will print a text page and ur printer is ready for work.





if this dont work,


go on line and down load the driver of this printer


after down loading install it


and ur printer is ready 4 use.
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>





This will give you everything youneed. Drivers, instruction manual,(PDF), troubleshooting, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment