Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do I make my Hp Laserjet 1020 wireless?

I have a wireless router and my printer is hooked on to the base computer at my house. Is there a way I can print wirelessly from the other laptops without using wire. I don't know if the HP Laserjet 1020 does that. Please Help!How do I make my Hp Laserjet 1020 wireless?
Connecting a Wireless Printer











If customer says that he has Wireless Printer (higher end printers with Wireless card inbuilt, and needs to connect wirelessly to notebook, no need to redirect the customer to Printer Support. Instead we can provide the below links:











Link with the steps to connect wireless printer in AD-HOC mode:











http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/gener鈥?/a>











Link with the steps to connect wireless printer in Embedded Web Server:











http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/gener鈥?/a>





Good Luck and Happy Processing........How do I make my Hp Laserjet 1020 wireless?
Do you have Windows Xp, if so you will need all of your computers/laptops to be running the same software, to where you can access your printer remotely. If you are already on anetwork then go to start, run, type, control printers








then hit the enter key after that, right click ont he printer and click properties. Then, click make this printer, a shared printer on the network.

No comments:

Post a Comment