Thursday, December 17, 2009

Why does my HP 1020 laserjet printer show 3 flashing yellow lights on the control panel when I start it?

When I try to start my HP 1012 LaserJet printer, it shows 3 flashing yellow lights on the right side where the control buttons and lights are instead of the usual green light, which means it's ready to print. I've lost my HP instruction booklet. HP did not respond to my email for help. Any helpful advice much appreciated!Why does my HP 1020 laserjet printer show 3 flashing yellow lights on the control panel when I start it?
Interesting as the HP website http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum鈥?/a> shows it as having 2 LEDs not 3.





That link is to the status lights trouble shooting page fo rthe laserjet 1020 plus . . .
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment