Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have an HP LaserJet ll00 printer I inherited. How do I open it to clear a paper jam?

I need to open in near the back, where the paper is put in, because the computer keeps saying it is out of paper but there is paper there. So it must be jammed, but I can't figure out how to get it open toward the back to check it out.I have an HP LaserJet ll00 printer I inherited. How do I open it to clear a paper jam?
how good are you with parts and a screw driver. if you are good at taking things apart then take the printer apart and find the jam put it back togehter and see if it works make sure you unplug it fromt he computer and from the wall firstI have an HP LaserJet ll00 printer I inherited. How do I open it to clear a paper jam?
Sorry, don't know answer...but, just wanted to let you know I chose ur answer as the best 1 (about staying in skool and work, remember?) Thanks for the help!! Hope someone helps u w/your question!!
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment