Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have a HP laserjet 2014 printer & my paper out light is constantly on. Any ideas?

Paper is in. There are no jams. The toner is fine. Cannot find anything in the manual or on the HP website.I have a HP laserjet 2014 printer %26amp; my paper out light is constantly on. Any ideas?
Try first to turn off all. The printer and the computer. If still, the same problem... maybe the setting on printer feeding is tray 1 and the tray 1 is empty. Or tray 2 and the tray 2 is empty. Or manual feeding, but it does not detect paper on manual feed. Please check the configuration on paper feeding. Hope this will help.. ThanksI have a HP laserjet 2014 printer %26amp; my paper out light is constantly on. Any ideas?
give you printer some TLC and clean it, with metho and lint free cloth, dust is probably causing paper out light to be on
This is due to sensor problem contact the services center.

No comments:

Post a Comment