Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have an HP Laserjet 1100 printer that prints an extra page about the status of the document. How do Stop it?

How do I stop it from printing the extra documentation page?I have an HP Laserjet 1100 printer that prints an extra page about the status of the document. How do Stop it?
1)Turn off the printer and unplug more than 10 Sec. Hope it will kill the job in Printer memory





2) Turn off the computer and turn back on.





3) Go to Control Panel, Printer, Douple click on your HP 1110 printer. Verify if there is any job in the queue. If there is, delete them all.








I hope it helps.I have an HP Laserjet 1100 printer that prints an extra page about the status of the document. How do Stop it?
Send me a screan shot of the printer properties. I' asking it coz i dont have that ptinter. Then let me tell u wat best i ca n do. Send it to phyogi1@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment