Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How can I solve a problem that I have installing HP laserjet 1000 series in a 64 bit windows vista laptop?

The problem that I been having is with a .inf file, how can I solve this?How can I solve a problem that I have installing HP laserjet 1000 series in a 64 bit windows vista laptop?
When XP was released, most printers were automatically configured, apparently Vista isn't as sophisticated. If you haven't already, open the wizard to install the printer. Open the printer folder and choose to add printer and follow the prompts. If you've done this, reinstall the printer to see if perhaps a glitch occurred with the previous installation. How can I solve a problem that I have installing HP laserjet 1000 series in a 64 bit windows vista laptop?
Start here for answers: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>





You should find the solution there








Hope this helps





QD 1956

No comments:

Post a Comment