Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How can I scan document on hp laserjet 3050 ?

Hi there


We are using the printer hp laserjet 3050 all in one printer, scan, photocopy and fax. I want to scan document but printer is not connected direct to my computer. It is connecting with LAN system. so how can I scan the document via my computer and printer? Can anyone able help me?How can I scan document on hp laserjet 3050 ?
';RTFM';





Go on HP's website and look it up. I doubt you'll find someone here with specific experience using that all-in-one, unfortunately.How can I scan document on hp laserjet 3050 ?
To scan an image with Vista...Go to Start...All Programs....Windows photo Gallery....select the File Tab and select Import from Camera or Scanner. It's a bit slow starting...but it will scan for you.








Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment