Monday, December 21, 2009

How can I make HP Laserjet P3005 print (automatic instead of mannual feed) on both sides of paper?

I just got a new HP Laserjet P3005 and it would print on both sides through MANUAL FEED. How can print my documents on both sides (duplex) AUTOMATICALLY so that I dont have to manually feed the pages again and again. Help me!!!





Ps. The official HP documentation says ';Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper) = Manual (driver support provided).How can I make HP Laserjet P3005 print (automatic instead of mannual feed) on both sides of paper?
I have had the same problem with my HP Deskjet F-340


All-In-One - It is my opinion HP software is definately not one of their stronger suits - have had a lot of problems with mine.





I have not tried ';Printing Both Sides - Automatic'; in quite some time; I was also sucessful @ ';Printing Both Sides - Manual';.





You might try:





HP Solution Center [Icon / Software]


Settings


Print Settings


Printer Settings


Printing Shortcuts [Tab]


Print on Both Sides [Drop-Down]


Change ';Manual Feed'; to either


';Left edge booklet'; or ';Right edge booklet';





If this does not work, you might try contacting HP directly - I have done this several times, with pretty good results. HP says they will usually get back with you within 24 hours, but twice, they answeres questions of mine within 1 hour.





It may be HP software is not capable of ';Printing Both Sides - Automatic';; if there is a way to do it, I sure haven't found it.





Good Luck,





Ken C.


';Little Covered Wagon Cartridge X-change';How can I make HP Laserjet P3005 print (automatic instead of mannual feed) on both sides of paper?
You need to purchase the right model P3005. You should have looked for a P3005D model (the D = duplex). This model comes with the automatic duplexer. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment