Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does anyone here know how to scan a picture on a hp laserjet 3050 printer?

I am asking this question because my mom just purchased a hp laserjet 3050 printer and when I try and scan something on it the picture ends up faded, and I can barely recognize it! If someone could outline the steps for scanning a picture, that I want to save on my computer, so that I can see where I messed up that would be great!Does anyone here know how to scan a picture on a hp laserjet 3050 printer?
Don't expect top notch scans as compared to a HP G3110 or 4010. The 305 is flimsy in a lot of parts like paper tray etc...





When you scan, set the settings at 300 dpi. The problem is that there is no glass-top which makes scanning so - so. I find covering the top so that no light shines directly on it helps in the scanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment