Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can somebody please help me find what a HP laserjet 3100 sold for, new?

I have one, I'd like to get rid of it, but hate to throw it away. Should I try to sell it on craigslist, or is there someplace I should take it? Thank you in advance for your suggestions.Can somebody please help me find what a HP laserjet 3100 sold for, new?
What it cost brand new, and what it's worth now, are worlds apart. If you don't want to throw it away, but don't want to keep it, then put it on ebay and see what one of the collectors will give you for it. I just now did a search on ebay for this model and the latest bid on one there is $25.00 and another is $60.00. So depending on how good of shape yours is in, you may be able to recover at least half of what you paid for it originally.

No comments:

Post a Comment