Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I sell my broken HP LaserJet 1300?

Do you know of any place that will buy a broken printer? I heard of a place once but it was on the radio and I don't even remember what station it was! I'm located in Gurnee, Ill. Thanks!Where can I sell my broken HP LaserJet 1300?
Try Ebay, selling it on ebay would be a good choice because someone might just need that printer for parts and it is very easy to use ebay. Good LuckWhere can I sell my broken HP LaserJet 1300?
ebay would be your best bet
Well Lots of people would gladly buy it for parts but all you have to do is either put it on ebay or find a hp repair shop and have them make a deal with you.
Just give it to the goodwill, you cant pawn it
try ebay but sell as spares or repairs.
I found several websites that sell refurbished HP laser printers, possibly they'll take yours?
look in yellow pages for recycleed pcs and parts, or donate it. then you can get your money back at the end of the year.
I think it is worthless. I have one and it is sitting on a shelf waiting for me to donate to local Computer User Group. I have always used HP printers since the beginning so I bought another - the 3100. It has many many less software problems. And it hasn't broken. Yet.
you can sell it on ebay and get a less $400.00
ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment