Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HP laserjet 1020 prints with funny and jams a lot.?

Ok, so bascially, it's printing only on one side (left). the printed/not printex margin in zig zag shaped. and on the side where it doesn't print it's a really faint. I also get really bad paper jams. First few times this happened, it made starnge sounds like there is something suck in there but I looked and felt everywhere where I could stick my hand in, and I found nothing.





help?HP laserjet 1020 prints with funny and jams a lot.?
It sounds like either there is a jam inside where you can't get to without further disassembling, or else possibly your transfer roller or pickup roller has gone bad. You could buy a kit to replace these rollers if that's the case....about $20.00 - $30.00 if you do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment