Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I find drivers for ';hp laserjet 1320'; Printer?

I own several HP Laserjets and setting up your HP laserjet without the HP CD should not be a problem. First I would try disconnecting printer cable and letting your Computer hopefully recognize that a plug n play device %26lt;= Your HP Laserjet has been connected and then see if you still get same error message. Second if that didn't work, I would visit www.HP.com website bec most of printer drivers and updates are available for download and it should be there. Then I would DELETE existing printer in Control Panel and probably REBOOT and then connect your HP laserjet and then follow the instructions where often times at least in Windows XP, all one has to do is designate the manufacturer and model. At worse case, you create a DOWNOAD FOLDER and when you go back to HP website and select the driver, you tell it to save to the DOWNLOAD...





Hopefully the Aboev Info works and it should bec I have worked with older HP printers and never had a problem getting drivers %26amp; printers to work if I couldn't or didn't have HP CD... Best of Luck!Where can I find drivers for ';hp laserjet 1320'; Printer?
HP.comWhere can I find drivers for ';hp laserjet 1320'; Printer?
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>
when you plug your printer in the wizard should ask if you want it to look for drivers on the net. if not hp site should have them

No comments:

Post a Comment